- The electronics list has been validated and the parts list is being compiled along with the relevant request for funding.
- Working on the buckling simulation for the drone to make sure it doesn't break or explode while testing (that would not be ideal) - if anyone would like to help out with the simulation, feel free to reach out to me on Slack.
- Completed modal analysis of the drone - vibrations don't seem to be a cause for concern.
Updated the thickness of the drone to better reflect aluminum frame.
- We've done some basic reading up of drone regulations in India, although if anyone has any legal advice or drone testing advice, that would be greatly appreciated.
- I'm working on getting in touch with vendors for manufacturing - hopefully some updates in the next few weeks.
- The documentation is being regularly updated, and everything is being updated on a copy of the helpful documentation spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c6Cxp8NwGoVbsyFylM810IMX_E24JtXIBBa6RRxwc7g/edit#gid=0 Do check it out, and feel free to give any feedback!
- We've recently started working on the risk analysis of the drone as well as setting up the relevant files and folders for the inevitable truckload of documentation that will be coming post prototype - again, do check out the spreadsheet for details!